I really do cook almost every night, although you won’t know it as all I talk about in this space is the meals I have eaten elsewhere. So it is time I actually share a meal at home (my goal was forty fabulous meals not ever thinking I would get to not lift a finger to make any of them).
So the Easter, I made a little feast for my family
- Salmon cakes or crab cakes anyone? Roasted red pepper aioli sauce complete with homemade mayonnaise.
- Steamed manila clams with lemon and drawn butter.
- Jicama slaw with red cabbage, orange and lemon.
- Roasted beets drizzled with balsamic vinegar and fresh goat cheese.
- Risotto with a little sage and parmesan infusion.
- Rosemary dijon pork loin. Ahh, what a great smell this created in my kitchen.
- Dessert was created by the 10 year old faction of the house. Bailie and Kat baked up confetti cupcakes and decorated with colorful cream cheese frosting.