1. Bobby Flay. Check. (Mesa Grill, New York City, August 2010)
2. Michael Symon. Check. (Roast, Detroit, July 2010)
3. Marc Forgione. Check. (Today, 8pm, summer evening, patio seating)
Begin with a sip…
2008 J Palacios “Petalos” Mencia, Bierzo, Spain
Arugula and radicchio, red radish, snow peas, parmesan vinaigrette. I was wowed by the combination of greens.
Lamb chops on a bed of orzo in a tomato broth
Tattoos & Strawberries, Lady Ashton’s signature dish, a quintet of little ice cream cones filled with (eaten in this order)
- Peanut butter and cookie dough
- Chocolate covered potato chip
- S’mores – topped with a chocolate covered marshmallow
- and my favorite, chocolate cake
Oh, the lingering questions…which Iron Chef will I get to visit next?
Restaurant Marc Forgione | 134 Reade St | New York City | 212-941-9401 | www.marcforgione.com