Oh, what a great day! We took advantage of the Seattle Symphony’s free event enjoying at least one song from six different musicals groups. And each was a different genre. All in about two hours. Wow!
- First, we walked into the middle of “The Baudboys”, an a capella group of self-proclaimed geeks.
- We strolled by the violin duo of Timothy Garland and Victoria Parker.
- Then we checked out the balcony seats while listening to the Seattle Repertory Jazz Orchestra. Bailie chair danced. And I ordered our tickets later than night to Handel’s Messiah (the seats we found were open and calling our names).
- We listened to the Seattle Symphony Musicians play some of Beethoven and Mozart most recognized pieces (Bailie thought it was boring).
- In effort to head to lunch, we got lost and enjoyed a few Beatles covers courtesy of Lohan Prado.
- And we finally stopped in the garden on our way out to listen to Youth Rescue Mission.