When we were gone this past week, fall seemed to have set in. Leaves from sunny yellow to pumpkin orange to flaming red dance on the tress and are starting to cover the green grass.
The cool fall air calls for comfort food for dinner. I asked for risotto as the foundation of our meal…and I got a FABULOUS treat!
- Perfect risotto – Flavored with porcini mushrooms and fresh sage, creamy and good with a mix of fontina and parmigiana cheese.
- Grilled zucchini – just a little S&P + oil…perfect.
- Ahi tuna – Grilled to perfection. A flavor and texture that made me want to ask, are you sure this isn’t filet mignon?
- Paired with a glass of red wine, of course!
- Top that off with Banana’s Foster – yum!
Thanks, Chef Meyer for another wonderful, fabulous dinner (and leftovers for lunch).