[Long hours at work lead to another missed day posting. Two days now to tack onto the end of this journey.]
Today was a tricky day. I thought about not posting because I wasn’t sure I could say anything nice. All because someone in my world was stressed today and took their stress out on me. I didn’t want to pass that on. I wanted to just let it go. I almost did. But, I found the ability to smile again before blogging. Where?
16. Go outside and play. While Bailie was in the pool, I took a nice brisk walk and enjoyed stomping through the autumn leaves.
17. Ignore the haters. It’s your life, your legacy, your choice. I let go of the spiteful words spoken today.
I am really thinking of adding 10 more tips to the list! Let’s see how many I can add right now:
31. Smile. Simply smile.
33. Experiment more.
34. Take time to stay connected with high energy people when our lives go in different directions.
35. Journal (or blog). Reflecting on the past is reinvigorating.
36. Make creativity a priority.
37. Practice perfect posture.
38. Practice patience.
39. Never settle.
40. Eat dark chocolate in moderation.