A few months ago, we started planning an update to my kitchen. The sink is too shallow, the faucet decides to turn itself off sometimes, the counter tops always look dirty (who thought to install beige laminate?), the floor is incomplete due to a little flooding a few years ago.
After a month of weekend projects, my kitchen has a new look…and only a few details left to finish up the project. This completed list includes:
- Granite (Ubatuba Verde) counter tops manufactured painstakenly by Bill
- A new deeper sink (under mounted for easy cleaning) and faucet
- Tile floor – 18×18 inch ceramic tile installed as a diamond pattern (which is not the “easy” way)
- Glass mosaic tile back splash that ties the floor, cabinets and granite together
- Updated heater that allows my dishwasher to open all the way
Yesterday, I had nothing to share.