- A walk
- Breakfast at Bacon & Eggs
- Colville Street Patisserie – not that we were hungry; the pre-visit research said don’t miss this place. So we listened.
- Goodwill – always an adventure – great way to find the missing elements: house needs more wine glasses, Jen needs swim suit
- Soak up the sun – Lazy rest of the morning, early afternoon reading, sunning and soaking in the hot tub
- Lunch – Tracked down Andrea’s Kitchen@ the Co-op, needed to try their fish tacos
Now mix in a bit of downtown
Shopping – Vintage shop(s) – yes, more than one. Found great necklace that finished a summer dress (already in my closet).
Wine tasting @
- Da Ma – vinters of the Cowgirl Cab we enjoyed the previous eve
- Rotie – the winemaker loves his blends – and so did we. Decided on another bottle, Northern Blend. And enjoyed the stop as we felt like we were invading the boys club. Over 15 men to us three women.
- Kerloo Cellars – Fun stop, we tasted their spring release reds while a group celebrated with champagne. My fav was down to 11 bottles left. And I made it 10.
- Walla Walla Wild Woman Wine Shop – with that name we had to go in! Tasting: Garofalo Cellars.
More shopping – this time clothing. And in the second shop, they poured wine. Yes, we bought more there. I even found another strapless dress that will help me minimize odd tan lines in the wedding dress
Dinner at T. Macarones – The rest of the team arrives in time for a feast! Pam, Jen, Tonia and Jamey are added to the recipe, making us a double-batch plus
And we finished the night with a “quiet” evening at home. A little wine, a little laughter, and (for some) a little hot tub time.