Take seven women and add…
Farmer’s Market – start the morning with freshly made breakfast tacos and a tall glass of vegetable juice (the carrots were awesome with kale, ginger, apples and more)
Jump in the tour van to be escorted to:
- Seven Hills Winery – complete with a vertical tasting in the barrel room. Purchased a magnum of the 2009 Ciel du Cheval, Vintage Red Wine, Red Mountain for dinner tonight.
- Long Shadows – a beautiful location with lots of wine choices. Walked away with a bottle of Poet’s Leap.
- Waterbrook – enjoyed lunch in their private room.
- Sleight of Hand – packed to the gills, it was a fight to the counter for the next sip.
- Va Piano – Relaxing stop, enjoyed the wine club track (Jamey signed up right away). Took home their Sav Blanc release.
- Tertulia – This unknown winery (to me) was a great way to finish the day. Walked out with the Malbac.
Next step: Rest. Similar to marinating the meat pre-grilling.
Refuel: Dinner at Whitehouse Crawford.
Finish the night with a layer of celebration lead by Erin. Powerful reminiscing and sharing. So glad all seven of us where able to spend the day together!